• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

martial arts in school(like gym)

Correct me if I am wrong but dont you guys thnk it would be agreat idea to teach children (like kindergardeners or up) on how to protct themselvs from an attacker trying to kidnap the :-? If not TKD or Karate then some form of self defense to try to reduce the ratio of stolen children?

If you wash your hands in anger, you never have clean hands

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The ratio of stolen children is overemphasized by the frenzy of the media. Such things are actually very uncommon. As to how to teach a child anything... of course. But self-defense is not one of them. Common sense would be what should be taught, and every parent should do so.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

a couple of my friends and I were talkin about how we should have TKD or Karate as a class in school..i was like haha yes i could teach it! LOL!

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

a couple of my friends and I were talkin about how we should have TKD or Karate as a class in school..i was like haha yes i could teach it! LOL!
Would that be permssable by the Youn Wha federation, though?

I wish it would have been part of my studies in school. Maybe I wouldn't have sleep so much in school :lol:
It would be next to impossible TO sleep... lol.

People in school or average public dont appreaticiate martial arts and think only UFC type or street fighting is effective. Maybe a person or two might join for a month...

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

well if not martial arts then some martial arts philosephy? like in school we are teaching our children to be polite and respectful to there seniors and young children think it would be unpolite to say no and be ferm. kidnappers take advantage of this and police say that is the main tactic used by kidnappers.

If you wash your hands in anger, you never have clean hands