• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the nearly 10 years since my original post, I've run across a few Chang Hon folks, but there are very few in this part of the world. When I posted this originally, I was working for a community center who wanted me to teach a TKD program there. I was without an instructor, and since Chang Hon style was where I received my 2nd Dan, I figured I'd try to connect with folks with whom I was most recently familiar. Since that proved quite difficult, I connected with the late Sr. GM Edward Sell and his U.S. Chung Do Kwan Association who was 9th Dan Kukkiwon. (My 1st Dan is KKW) I've been with the USCDKA (his wife, GM Brenda Sell, now runs the organization) ever since.

I hope that those looking for Chang Hon TKD in L.A. can connect and get some good training in.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

Funny how a thread's life can extend. Thanks for sharing that and for being a long term member, IcemanSK. You're appreciated. :)

Patrick

• 1 month later...
@IcemanSK @KarateDoc @acatto @rambone13

Are you guys still looking to train in ITF TaeKwon-Do? If so, please PM me!

Hi! If anyone has any leads on an ITF school in/around Los Angeles please let me know! I have been searching for the past year!

Thank you!

Brittany

• 2 months later...