• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I want to konw how You express your slef.

I would agree with most everyone in the sense of constant training whether mental or physical. Being humble about your training. Making the right choices/decisions for you personally, and being able to pass on what you were taught to others that have the same desire and interest. :smile:

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

yea, i pay my dojang bills and do pushups when they are required... hehe.

Do unto others, as they done to you.

[ This Message was edited by: TKD_McGee on 2002-03-27 20:37 ]

Do unto others, as they done to you.

I show my love for MA by not griping about 50 knuckle push-ups hehehehe.

Seriously, I keep going with my training despite the fact I have carpel tunnel in my wrists, and a farked up ankle. I push myself when I feel like dropping. I love the mental side of MA, too. So, I respect everything and everyone, and try to stay humble.

MA music is dance music or techno ..... eeekkkk. Yuck. No offense all, but I hate MA music. I much rather listen to rock/classic rock/metal during training. Like Limp Bizkit's "Break Stuff" during a breaking clinic hehehehe

Laurie F

I dunno if many people agree with me.

I show my respect by not telling anyone I train in MA except very few select friends. I also try to make it look as if I cannot even punch my way out of a paper bag, let alone fight..

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Cool, Angus :up:

Bon, I'm the same way. I don't brag about knowing or even taking MA. My friends know because it's hard to hide it from your friends lol. Plus, most of my friends here (in NY) are ones I met from my school, so I definitely can't hide it from them lol. But, I don't tell people willingy, like people at work or something.

Laurie F

Sorry but im totally different.I know its not right but i brag alot to everyone how i go kung fu..and evan though i aint been going long i still brag..lolz..im gonna have to stop bragging.

To express my love for MA i stretch alot and practice..and i watch some martial arts movies. :karate:

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

karatekid. only 3 of my select friends know I do BJJ.... Everyone else thinks I've stopped training period.. :smile:

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Coolness, Bon.

The people I know (outside the dojang .... school) don't know I take martial arts at all. I don't even act like a "karate" type person. With my fellow students, that's different hehehehe. We have pretend duels all the time :grin:

Laurie F