• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best martial Arts movie ever

Well, Karate Kid is a classic series, and though no-one mentiones it, if a martial art means fighing in a martial way, then boxing would have to be included, so I would add the Rocky series to that list. I was a huge Van Damme fan in the teenage years, and saw everything he was in. But there was a movie that came out here in Korea this summer, the star is a guy form Thailand named Tom Yum Goong. This guy is kind of like a hero in Korea, because of his skill as a martial artist and like Jackie Chan, he performs everything himself. The title of the movie is like this, but the movie poster I have is Korean, so here is what the Korea letters look like.

옹박

This movie has the best fight sequences I have ever seen, i mean spectacular. If you can find it, even if its just a clip from some p2p site, I highly recoment the movie. It was in Thai language, with Korean subtitles when i saw it, so i didnt understand anything, but i didint care..that guy rocks!!!!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone correct me if im wrong...but those characters look alot like Ong Bak Which is a movie that just came out. Ong Bak Thai Warrior.

Long Live the Fighters!

Steven Segal. It's a new one, March 2005 I think and it's a scorcher. I highly recomend it. Segal actually wrote this one and I'm very impressed at his screenwriting skills. I took a screenwriting class this summer, and it's a lot harder than it sounds.

Really? wow... I might have to look into that. I haven't liked a segal movie since Out for Justice. I was just out at best buy last night. Picked up Fist of Legand. I'm a big Jet Li fan, and didn't have this one.

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

Yeah I haven't really liked much of Segal's stuff in the past 5 years or so, but this movie totally redeems him in my book.

Tae Kwon Do - 3rd Dan, Instructor

Brazilian Ju Jitsu - Purple Belt, Level 1 Instructor

LOL... that too was a good movie. More on Chris Tuckers part, but hey... you cannot say that Jackie Chan movies are bad. He's is a great MA, and a pretty good actor/stunt dude

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack