• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best martial Arts movie ever

karate kid part 1 - told the story of what was going own in my life, especially concering school.

2.) Enter the Dragon - showed me the beuty of martial arts, without using flashy wushu, or fake ineffective stuff.( not to discriminate on wushu practicioners)

3.) Ong-bak- re-inforced the concept of not needing movie kung-fu or wushu to make a good martial arts movie.

4.) fearless- shown the other side of martial arts; the spiritual and mental aspects of, the martial arts.

5.) the streetfighter starring sony Chiba -portrayed the martial arts as more then the just stuff that works in movies but not in real life, it showed the deadlyness of it aswell.

6.) and of course the POWER RANGERS!!!!!!!! for inspiring all little kids to get out there and break all the bones in your body in the name of imitation.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of the Best....Eric Roberts, James Earl Jones

Fist of Legend....Jet Li

Fearless....Jet Li

300....Some may not consider what the Spartans did as martial art. But considering the word martial means military...then I definitely consider what they do as GREAT martial arts.

At five, i watched the first TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) movie and fell in love with Martial arts, then mortal kombat came out and it was raw.

But, the movie that pushed me to the martial arts would have to be Ong-Bak.

But best MA movie of all time: 5 fingers of Death. Shaw brothers Classic.

Destined To Bring Light

Best one: enter the dragon

Funniest: the Protector.

-the flying knee into the chinese mob was great fun :D

-His father died, but he was more angry that someone took his elephant :D

-tying the elephant bones to his arms after being beaten to a pulp. :D

what a great movie....

rent it... invite sarcastic martial artists friends over....enjoy....

what a time we had...

Fear does not exist in this Dojo, does it! No Sensai!!!

Pain does not exist in this Dojo, does it! No Sensai!!!

300....Some may not consider what the Spartans did as martial art. But considering the word martial means military...then I definitely consider what they do as GREAT martial arts.

I would agree with you here, 100%!