• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

2 martialk arts is not wise

O.K O.K O.K. Soorry about this guys, its just that around my neighborhood there are alot of bad kids whos uncles and fathers teach them martial arts or pay for there training at a dojo. They invite there other friends who are bad kids who have dabbled in other styles and try to create there own fighting style and beat up on the weak like an old asian martial arts movie. They have messesed with my friends and I have proved what ever mixted training wrong ina matter of fact. I am due to fight these bullies at 8:00 today so me other blackbelts from my school are coming to support me incase they decide not to fight fare. By the way my experiences with these kind of people has made me think the way I do. Sorry you guys Ill be more open minded in the future. :( :(

If you wash your hands in anger, you never have clean hands

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well fighting these guys out in the street isn't going to prove or disprove anything. I think you should reconsider how to handle this predicament of yours. Maybe try talking to the instructors they train under and/or your instructor. If any of the instructors I know ever found out that someone from their school was using their martial arts, regardless of the style, for street fighting it would be a bad day for those students. I understand you want to confront and stop these bullies, but there are much better ways to go about it. You're setting yourself up for a bad situation. Remember that those old martial arts movies are movies, not real life.

Tae Kwon Do - 3rd Dan, Instructor

Brazilian Ju Jitsu - Purple Belt, Level 1 Instructor

Of course it does. It angers me too, but as martial artists, we should have a better control over anger and be able to resolve our issues in a peaceful, non-violent way.

Tae Kwon Do - 3rd Dan, Instructor

Brazilian Ju Jitsu - Purple Belt, Level 1 Instructor