• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Grand Master Ed Sell

I've heard good things about him. Does anyone here train under him or his students? I've only read a book he wrote in the 80's. But I'm curious about what its like to train under him.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Yes I TKD and do believe my minstuctor has mentiomed him in aclass before. What style doese he study exactley.

He's a 9th Dan in Chung Do Kwon Tae Kwon Do.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

I read an article on him in Black belt magazine a while ago. But that's as far as I got.

Laurie:

Do ya remember which issue? I'm really curious.

Thanks.

I trained with Ed Sell a few times a while back. I am a member of his organization and teach his variation of TKD (WTF affil).

He is a good guy with a great organization.

sk0t

"I shall not be judged by what style I know, but how I apply that style againsts yours..."

I trained with Ed Sell a few times a while back. I am a member of his organization and teach his variation of TKD (WTF affil).

He is a good guy with a great organization.

Thanks skot! I emailed him RE: my situation (See "bogus rank" in "Politics" Forum) to see if he could help me. I've read this about him, but I don't know of anyone who knows 1st hand. Thanks for the info.