• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

His movies were ok. Nothing to brag about. I caught some footage of him in actual tournaments. He's a good fighter. Tae Bo has made him a LOT of money. It's an honest living. Other than that lil bit, I know little about him.

The only thing for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I heard he was a great fighter, but the Tae Bo aspects wasnt' self invented. Kinda something he done with others but he was smart and invested in it.

Very smart.

"What's your style?"

"My style?"

"You can call it the art of fighting without fighting."

He was an accomplished competitor. I never saw a movie from him. His tae bo stuff is high impact aerobics and it's just 'bad stuff' for most people (injuries, tears). I understand he's since come out with a low impact aerobics version, but i have not seen it.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I heard he was a great fighter, but the Tae Bo aspects wasnt' self invented. Kinda something he done with others but he was smart and invested in it.

Very smart.

I seen him fight in 1984 at a tournament I was only 7 years old then, he was very athletic! and he did this double front jump kick from a fighting stance and nail the guy in the chest with both feet at once, plus rolling, flipping axe kicks e.t.c.. was wild to watch..

Wow, that must have been cool. I heard Anthony Price knocked him out in a match.

"What's your style?"

"My style?"

"You can call it the art of fighting without fighting."