• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what if there was a martial art masive multiplyer online role playing game. in this game you go to different masters and learn what they have to teach you or more experienced players. you haft to complete objectives like save that town. or win in torunaments etc. what are others thoughts on the matter

Do not follow me I may not always lead, do not lead I may not follow, just walk beside me and be my friend-unknown

"A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a joke or worried to death by a frown on the right person's brow." Charles Brower

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

And you could learn a few different styles but not master all of them. Leaarn different techs. from different masters around the mud. And from higher level characters.(not in the pleveling fashion, this would have to be a practice session.)

-Theadric

White Belt

what if there was a martial art masive multiplyer online role playing game. in this game you go to different masters and learn what they have to teach you or more experienced players. you haft to complete objectives like save that town. or win in torunaments etc. what are others thoughts on the matter

Thats a great idea, and you could go evil or good and your techniques would differ if you are evil or good.

http://jedimc.tripod.com/ma.html - what MA do you do, this is my poll.

Sounds like a great idea. Make it happen!

The only thing for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.