• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Taku-Shimazu

Taku-Shimazu

Konnichiwa!

I need to introduce myself. It has been a years or two since I last log-in, luckily I remember my password!

You older members remember me?

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why did I come back?

Perserverence!

I always wanted that 'Member if the month' rainbow belt! I will get it one day! I left so many people behind here but now I return to pick up all of those threads I used to watch and to meet all of those new members!

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

:D hey everybody my name is dwayne and im a martial artist from Brooklyn, NY. i hold a shodan in Shotokan Karate and now im taking up Boxing. I am currently not training due to financial cut-backs.

I am studying for my degree in Computer Information Systems and my certifications in A+ and Network+. I am also and Independent Business Owner for my own company powered by Quixtar.

When i hit cold cash, i want to start training in Filipino martial arts, Chinese martial arts, and more Japanese martial arts except Karate.

If anyone is looking to hang out, train with a partner, or looking to start their own franchise in business, send me a message and i will get back to you as soon as possible. But on top of that it was nice meeting all of you and joining this forum. Peace. :)