• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

'ey!

jahred

greetings all, just discovered these forums through kickboxing.com and i'm more than impressed by them. anything on the net with so much content on all kinds of martial arts is wicked to me. =P

i myself am but a humble enthusiast as of yet, as i developed an insane interest in the martial arts only a few months ago. before then i had only been concerned with bodybuilding, but now i'm an aspiring ITF tae kwon do student who will begin formal training in september. i began stretching my lower-body about 2 weeks ago in preparation and have been more than eager to learn anything tae kwon do related ever since.

other than that, i've been consuming info on every martial art i can find, as they're all equally interesting to me. can't wait to start and i can tell i'll enjoy these forums a lot.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to KarateForums Jahred! You'll find lots of tips and advice here as you begin your study of TKD! (nice choice too! :brow: ) I wish you well! Feel free to read through all the posts in the Korean Forum to better educate yourself on the topics that we TKD enthusiasts like to discuss!

welcome to the boards jahred

:wave:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"