• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What special thing did you do when you got your BB (or sash)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
IcemanSK, hehehehe. Did ya ... umm, pass gas during the test? LOL That was a cool story though.

Uh, maybe :roll: :wink:

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

The special thing I had whenI got my BB is some a^^ kicking by my instructor and the senior black belts ,:lol:..

After that we had a little party but i have never NEVER slept with my BB

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

All BB at my old TKD school get hit with an arnis stick on the tush (one whack for each dan grade) after they recieve their belts. It is meant to be fun...and boy does it smart!

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Heidi just reminded me of something. In my old TSD school, when you got your BB, in the next class you come to, they let the color belts pick an "exercise" for you to do. I was a green belt at the time when a buddy of mine got his BB. The instructor asked me (and the others) what he should do. I picked horse stance (low) with a bo on his legs. He had to stay like that for 5 minutes. If the bo rolled off, he'd have to start over (that wasn't my idea, it was someone elses). He did, poor guy LOL (almost 10 minutes in low horse stance eeeekkkkk!!!).

Laurie F