Final Fu on MTV2

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They coulda pick'd a better name for the tournament than 'Final Fu'. It doesn't look to be for the die hard martial artists. You have to look between the ages of 18-30 (most likely attractive, too) and it's a stand-up, point driven event. There needs to be a disclaimer on it...For entertainment purposes, only.

lol…What do you have against sports bras?

The only thing for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

lol…What do you have against sports bras?

:D

Actually, I have a burning love for sports bras, and whenever Michelle Krasnoo comes out in her gi pants, belt, and sports bra, it makes a little part of my day that much more special.

But if my little girl competed in a tournament wearing a bra, I would consider stringing her up and the judges who allowed her to wear in in the tournament area.

I am all for non-traditional uniforms, but when did we become so deadened to nudity or near nudity that when underage girls come out wearing bras we don't notice or decide it is inappropriate?

I was watching a commercial for the toy "Bratz" and the toy is a 10 month little girl (doll) wearing fish net stockings, a leather bra top, and a leather jacket on top of that. Add to that makeup caked on around the eyes and you have to wonder where morals have gone in this country.

lk

It's rather obvious, looking at their application, that they will be looking for 'interesting' people, rather than excellent martial artists. They will be presenting characters, personalities, good looks, since the goal is to boost ratings, not to provide great fights. By the age window, i do think they are aiming for beginners in the arts, not excellent martial artists... but then again that's the age when most people find a need to 'prove' themselves.

Anyway, i won't be watching this garbage.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

It's rather obvious, looking at their application, that they will be looking for 'interesting' people, rather than excellent martial artists. They will be presenting characters, personalities, good looks, since the goal is to boost ratings, not to provide great fights. By the age window, i do think they are aiming for beginners in the arts, not excellent martial artists... but then again that's the age when most people find a need to 'prove' themselves.

Anyway, i won't be watching this garbage.

I know. Total garbage. But they will get very high ratings.