• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you carry to the gym with you?

i come wearing the uniform i have my gloves shins kickboots a towel and a big bottle of water and a mouth guyard with me oh and my wraps which i usually put on during the train journy.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I carry the usual gear & uniform. I also have elastic supports for every appendage, lots of tape, Ice packs, Asprin, Ibuprofin, Aleve, Hot rub, Cool rub, Tiger balm, and a few other crazy homemade herbal extracts. :D

You just have to be prepared.... :P

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

Welp..i carry my uniform..sparring gear...some weapons that fit in my bag...a nunchaku book that i got at a seminar..some band aids...a martial arts book...and some phone numbers of ma folks that i might need to call..lol thats what i carry w/ me

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

I carry the usual gear & uniform. I also have elastic supports for every appendage, lots of tape, Ice packs, Asprin, Ibuprofin, Aleve, Hot rub, Cool rub, Tiger balm, and a few other crazy homemade herbal extracts. :D

A student after my own heart.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

A student after my own heart.

I was gonna say the same thing :lol:

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

Well, I carry the usual: Gi, shin pads, gloves, mouth gaurd (which I never use in class), some toiletries (deoderent, etc.) and oddly a small pharmacy. I carry a little bottle full of pills to fix what ails you. Tylenol, advil, sleeping pills, multivitamin, vitamin C and some other stuff. I forget what prompted me to stick that in my bag...

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

Hmm, the axe effect™... :D ;)

My medium bag carries the gi, belt, shin pads and a small first aid kit containing lots of 3M tape, a bandage, a couple of sterile gauzes and most probably some other stuff I don't know about.

Lots of hair bands and clips.

Something to write on and write with.

And of course, a knit cap to keep my head warm after practice.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Gi, (sometimes an extra jacket), belt, at least 2 undershirts, cup, sports googles (case for my glasses), headband, shin and forearm guards, training binder, Judo manual