• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Difference between Martial and Combative arts -video

I think I found the difference between Martial arts... and combative Martial arts...

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/956/

What style is this and where can I learn it?

Aikido have names for techniques like "heaven and earth."which represents the creation of the universe along with a philosophical meaning.

Muay Thai have names for techniques like "closing the lamp", which means "punch him in the eye."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are highly trained Chinese policemen being trained to deal with Traid gangs. They come most of the time in large packs with knivess. Looks like combative martial arts in its purest form, so peacefull, so powerfull, so destructive.

If you really look at thier techniques closely they are very structured and designed to be used with force.

Aikido have names for techniques like "heaven and earth."which represents the creation of the universe along with a philosophical meaning.

Muay Thai have names for techniques like "closing the lamp", which means "punch him in the eye."

They are highly trained Chinese policemen being trained to deal with Traid gangs. They come most of the time in large packs with knivess. Looks like combative martial arts in its purest form, so peacefull, so powerfull, so destructive.

If you really look at thier techniques closely they are very structured and designed to be used with force.

why do i find this hard to believe? :dodgy:

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

Because they yell like idiots? LOL