• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i recently saw the warriors yesterday, and it was great i have never seen fighting like i did in that movie it seemed like mixed martial arts, or a combineation of martial arts and street fighting especially in the bathroom fight sein neer the end, i especially like seing them take own so many gangs by themselves, and the video game seems like it will be great to( hopefully it will be good movie game and not suck like others movie games have in the past) not tomention the skills that had in weapons, plus back then in street gangs u actually had to be able to fight in unarmed combat by urself and be able to win no problem, which meens that u had to have guts, and be brave enough to fight somebody, not like todays gangs were all they do is eather shoot u and run like little girls or bring like 10 or 20 guys to jump 1 or 2 few people, because there afraid to fight them themselves. :lol: :x well this is now my favorite movie and want to know how u guys feel about it. :)

PEACE :karate: :karate: :kaioken: :kaioken: :karate: :karate: 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeah it is a good movie and those gangs back in the day get more respect than the ones today that got to use guns. They fought fist and weapons for territory. It was made in 1979 and I heard that there were real fights because the gangs in New York would go see the movie.

It was all about survival and it was decent for a 79 flick. I heard also they are making a remake very soon. I hope it's not ruined.

Can you dig it!

Can you dig it!

Caaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn yooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu diiiig iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh......

"What's your style?"

"My style?"

"You can call it the art of fighting without fighting."

• 2 weeks later...

i havent seen it all the way through, but they showed it on Spike tv and what i saw looked pretty cool. I like the point someone made they handled business without guns

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah Dawg One of the best fighting movie ever!

can you dig? I loved the warriors. the nine members in it. except fox. i like how they had nicknames and there weren't any race boundaries like all white or black. Great fight scenes with the punks and furies. action packed and a classic. the game is amazing too.

10 out of 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDRhLXAGXVA&search=the%20warriors

trailer and they are making a new movie but not even close tot he original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEaYW8X8lI

warriors vs the punks in a bathroom brawl.amazing fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=casqHcw6xd8&search=the%20warriors

warriors vs baseball furies. interesting fight. the 4 warriors own them even though there are like 9 furies. lol

Great movie!!!

The video game is great too. Its one of the few games that i played until the end.

the game starts out pre-warriors, then leads you through the entire movie. the game play is awesome. this is a game that every martial artists who plays video games should definitely own!!!

The ending of the movie (beach scene) is great in the game.... thats all I'll say....

Fear does not exist in this Dojo, does it! No Sensai!!!

Pain does not exist in this Dojo, does it! No Sensai!!!