• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Recently watched Enter the Dragon, and the movie Bloodsport. I noticed that a large Chinese man by the name of Yang Sze or maybe Bolo Yeung was in these movies. The man was huge and I was just wondering if anyone here knows if he is a good martial artist or just an actor? Thanks.

Seek not and you will find. -Lao Tsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolo has alot of films, and i mean a lot! i only have a few;

Breathing fire, fist of fury, legend of the 8 samerai, streetfighter, fist of fury; touch of death, Young tiger 2, the Tatoo Connection, Blood fight, and Fearless hyena, i think i have more but can't think of the off hand. it's just good to see him. lol

but he's great in movies, i really enjoy them. even if he's not doing much but building to the 'tough' atmosphere.

bolo is not his real name btw. people just call him that because of the movie "Bolo"

i haven't seen it yet, still looking for it on dvd.

from what i can remember, he pratices Tai Chi, and something else. it may very well be shotokan.

there is tons of stuff on him on line, just look it up eh.

Edited by Kara

KBear

"lick your wounds, anxious for the next ones"

bolo is not his real name btw. people just call him that because of the movie "Bolo"

i haven't seen it yet, still looking for it on dvd.

I have that movie on DVD...Not a great movie...Bole seems to always to play the bad guy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

"When the student is ready the master will appear"

Yeah, his real name is Yang Sze, I just like calling him Bolo! I think having a body of that size could possibly hinder your flexibility and ability to be an effective martial artist. But his strenght probably makes up for that.

Seek not and you will find. -Lao Tsu

Yeah, his real name is Yang Sze, I just like calling him Bolo! I think having a body of that size could possibly hinder your flexibility and ability to be an effective martial artist. But his strenght probably makes up for that.

not really. you have to be seriously huge for that to happen. The size / flexibility thing is a myth.