• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Toushi Kan

blackbelt22

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yes, I believe (but not positive) that it was founded by (probably slaughter the spelling here) Shegeki Yamamoto from Great Falls, Montana (USA). I believe it's a combination of TKD and Shotokan. I know he does Toshikan, and I think he's the founder, but again, I'm not sure. He's qyuite the guy, and his students idolize him. He's had some in the Sabaki Challenge, and at least one of them won it back in the early 80's.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Not to jack the thread, but........

"My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!""

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

yeah you are thinking of the right martial art.its made of 5 diff. martial arts.could you tell me what the sabaki challenge is?my sensei is a student of his and he did some tournaments in montana awhile ago and he is really good.

Not to jack the thread, but........

"My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!""

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey now...a mere $290 MILLION dollars isn't going to change me one darn bit! Just let me win it...I'll show you! :D

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

yeah you are thinking of the right martial art.its made of 5 diff. martial arts.could you tell me what the sabaki challenge is?my sensei is a student of his and he did some tournaments in montana awhile ago and he is really good.

Yeah, I forgot to add judo in there also. I've been "Googling" it, but not finding much.

There should be some good info through Google on the Sabaki Challenge, but I believe it's open to all styles. No pads, no gloves, full contact karate but no punching to the face allowed...why, I have no idea.

Do you know if there is a site that shows the results of all the past sabaki challenges.because my sensei has told me about tournaments like that before and said he has won.i wanna know if he won the sabaki challenge.

It would help to know your sensei's name, and what year he says he won it.

http://sabaki.enshin.com

the official site of the Sabaki Challenge. The sabaki challenge is very simmilar to Kyokushin karate tournaments, except for the fact that they allow some clinch work, grabbing and pulling opponents into techniques, sweeps, and throws.

Like Kyokushin Rules it is bareknuckled, full contact fighting, yet no face striking is allowed.