• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cars etc

YODA

I drive a pair of Nikes. My parents won't buy me a car and as a college student, money is too tight for me to afford one right now. I usuall get rides with a friend who drives a 2001 Lexus IS300 or I ride in my brother's Nissan 300ZX

When two tigers fight, one dies and the other is mortally wounded.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GIVE ME YOUR DINAN CHIP!!!! I drive a 97 Lexus ES 300. It's a chick magnet!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Nah - the chip is MINE, all MINE :grin:

Actually I didn't know I had it until after I bought the car. A friend who's a bit of a Bimmer expert took her for a spin & said "are you sure this is only a 525?" When we looked - there it was! He keeps promising to take it to a rolling road & have it tested for me.

YODA

2nd Degree Black Belt : Doce Pares Eskrima https://www.docepares.co.uk

Qualified Instructor : JKD Concepts https://www.jkdc.co.uk

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)

Sorry, msut post again because cars rule!!!

After a couple of years my father is going to get a brand new Dodge Viper GTS (don't even start with the little rich kid jokes or i will reach through the monitor and smack your face!! jk) and he says he's gonna let me take it to the limit!!! NE one know how 215 mph feels like!!!

The next car I am going to get will almost definately be a 2006-2008 BMW M3!!! And Yoda, guess whats gonna be in that sucker?

I also want a Ninja or a Katana, the bike not the sword!!! :grin:

These are all things that I want, not things I will get! I hope I will be able to get at least one of those two things!!!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

I have a '93 Mitsubishi Lancer. I just need my license!!

I'm not sure if you'll know what it is though ?

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

lol, yeah =)

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Is it a Lancer Evolution or is it just a standard Lancer? The Lancer Evolution is a very popular Rally Car.