• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Getting fighting License

My best advice is call upthe local schools and see what they have to say. I know of a couple of guys who do fights thru there school. Like the one last night, the fights was in the school. Starting your own orrg. is a great idea. just make you get sanctioned thru a state or local M.M.A. commission before.

You can run a renegade deal. BUt the insurance would be a b***h, for it. Plus local laws might not let you do it without insurance and a license.

Snoop around, get info. then fight!!!

Hope this helps.

Monkey

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best advice is call upthe local schools and see what they have to say. I know of a couple of guys who do fights thru there school. Like the one last night, the fights was in the school. Starting your own orrg. is a great idea. just make you get sanctioned thru a state or local M.M.A. commission before.

You can run a renegade deal. BUt the insurance would be a b***h, for it. Plus local laws might not let you do it without insurance and a license.

Snoop around, get info. then fight!!!

Hope this helps.

Monkey

Having a bit of trouble getting only one post MonkeyNinja? Double posts happen to all of us every now and then accidentally. But a quintiple post? If you have trouble getting things to send go out of the site and re-enter.

Sometimes when things are acting really flakey it helps to reboot too.

Hey Buddy, Why not join an exsisiting organization that has insurance and saftey of the fighters in mind. There are many things that have to be considered when promoting fights and saftey and insurance are some of the most important ones. There are many other things to consider.

The USKBA is one of the largest U.S. organizations and is based in New Jersey . You can get info on promoting and getting fighters licensed with them at :

http://www.uskba.com

tommybeeatafc@yahoo.com

https://www.ringoffirekickboxing.com

That cool...

But I am always worndering..what the hell are the pomoters doing????? How come i never even get to see kickboxing?????

There are more kids that like to watch then you think and I don't think they are pomoting good enough.

You got to make it sound cool and awsome, I promoted kickboxing and now the whole school likes it.

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

Your right. Kickboxing and all full contact sport fighting is getting extremeley popular. The most imortant thing is to get it on Tv more and that is how to reach the masses.

It is good that you want to help to promote the sport. It is just a little more complicated than just throwing A show to get it to the masses.

There are many top promoters including myself trying to obtain good Tv coverage all over the U.S. and worldwide.It is just A matter of time before we make A major breakthough.

tommybeeatafc@yahoo.com

https://www.ringoffirekickboxing.com

I don't get it..

Kickboxing is way more exciting than boxing as long as it's not muay thai rules and the guys get into the clinch and stay there the whole match.

Half of the boxing on TV is utter crap, I think I can box better myself, but it's always different in the ring and when you're facing soneone better than you I guess. I don't mine seeing one guy get his ass kicked though, even though I prefer to see 2 guys going at it hard not giving up. I just can't stand it when 2 guys with no skill get in the ring and last for 10 rounds or whatever... I haven't been watching boxing on TV anymore, but if I know there's kickboxing on, I generally watch that.

Kickboxing is way more explosive, exciting and dynamic, I can't understand why people would prefer to watch boxing... though I can understand why people compete in boxing and not kickboxing.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.