• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Getting fighting License

I want to star up my own kickboxing org. I have people that wants to fight. Right now, we just get 20 to 30 people over and we do real UFC in my back yard . I just finnsihed building my boxing rign cost me a crap load of money for wood rope and all the stuff.

We want to put a fighting show on for my town but we do not want to get arrested as the fighting can get bloodly. Is there any way to get license to fight? I need to apply 20 poeple for it. Do I need a license to have my own org?

I was inspired by ECW even thu that is fake, it started form one guy and it made it big. My is goign to be real

Yes Im a crazy dude any one can help me?

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not start your own? Just keep it safe at first and dont' get in trouble. All you need is 2 pairs of gloves, some people willing to fight, and a a place to fight.

That'll be awsome if town has its own kickboxing thing. Ha, that'll be my dream.

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

• 2 weeks later...

My best advice is call upthe local schools and see what they have to say. I know of a couple of guys who do fights thru there school. Like the one last night, the fights was in the school. Starting your own orrg. is a great idea. just make you get sanctioned thru a state or local M.M.A. commission before.

You can run a renegade deal. BUt the insurance would be a b***h, for it. Plus local laws might not let you do it without insurance and a license.

Snoop around, get info. then fight!!!

Hope this helps.

Monkey

My best advice is call upthe local schools and see what they have to say. I know of a couple of guys who do fights thru there school. Like the one last night, the fights was in the school. Starting your own orrg. is a great idea. just make you get sanctioned thru a state or local M.M.A. commission before.

You can run a renegade deal. BUt the insurance would be a b***h, for it. Plus local laws might not let you do it without insurance and a license.

Hope this helps.

Monkey

Hope this helps.

Monkey