• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Affordable Naginata...

aruder

Does anyone know where I can purchase an affordable, quality naginata? Everyone I've found is either very expensive or of a poor quality. Some training/sparring naginatas with the bamboo blade seem nice but do they evey make naginata like bokkens, with a solid wood blade?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The problem you're running into is that the words "affordable" and "quality" don't belong in the same sentence when talking weapons.

If you want affordable, you sacrifice quality. If you want quality, you can forget about affordable.

My advice would be to get the best pair you can afford, or wait and save your pennies (pences? :roll: ) until you can get a top notch weapon.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

The problem you're running into is that the words "affordable" and "quality" don't belong in the same sentence when talking weapons.

If you want affordable, you sacrifice quality. If you want quality, you can forget about affordable.

My advice would be to get the best pair you can afford, or wait and save your pennies (pences? :roll: ) until you can get a top notch weapon.

Bingo! You get what you pay for :idea: Spend the money now, not later! :karate:

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

Wow..what a deal! Only $595.00!!! Might as well by 2 or 3 at that price, huh? :roll:

Instead of stating the insanely obvious (buy the best you can afford), I figured I’d provide a source he could look at.

The only thing for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

What may be obvious to some, isn't necessarily so for others. The author of this thread asked a question, I, and others, have responded to him in yes, an obvious answer to us, but not to him.

I'm sure the author could have punched in a search in Google to find that same site (isn't that obvious?) and found that link if he chose to.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Knights of Columbus!!!!!

Wow..... that's two car payments, or 6 months of trainging payments. Man, I would see if you could find a training version for now. I want to by a authentic samurai katana, but $1200 right now just isn't in my wallet, or my bank :bawling:

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack