• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Can anyone help me learn a few fancy moves???

Hi, I currently do hard style forms and was wondering if anyone could help me with learning a few fancy kung fu style moves to add to my form.

The type of moves i'm looking for are moves like the one in this link: http://www.philcampbellxma.co.uk/move.wmv

If anyone can send me any clips of any like this that i can learn i would be very grateful! thanks!!!

Please visit http://philcampbellxma.co.uk and join our forum!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What the guy was doing in the video was not a form in any style of kung fu. He wasn't even that great. When he kicked both his legs were bent, he slouched forward when he kicked high instead of keeping his body straight, he lifted his heel a lot, and his body was tense the whole time. You want to emulate this? Perhaps you should learn some style of kung fu. Then there would be no need for modification because all kung fu looks beautiful when done properly (even Wing Chun hahaha).

Don't look for flashy moves. Those are the ones you will least likely need in an actual hand-to-hand engagement. Just work on the forms you all ready know and master those. Even the smallest movement can provide the largest affect.

"The First step to knowing everything, is to first acknowledge that you know nothing."

if you are looking for fancy moves and ever have to defend yourself you will be very disappointed with you martial arts. You may impress tournament judges or those ignorant to the martial arts but not someone who is trying to take your head off.

Draw close to god, and god will draw close to you. James 4:8