• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wave Master Punching bag

Anyone have this? I bought one last night from a sports store. I filled the thing to where the bag starts with water. Now, I swear, I'm no boxer, but I was beating that thing around my basement floor. I was putting it into corners. I thought that thing with that much water wouldn't move. What gives? Should I fill it up the rest of the way? Should I use sand instead? I'm kinda iffy on sand, because water I can syphen out, sand.... that thing is going to be a pain to get it back upstairs.

Any ideas? It wasn't that expensive, and I still have the receipt, but it was the floor model, so I don't know if they'll take it back. I wanted a real bag, but I don't have drop cellings, and the idea of drilling into my celling and sinking a bolt to hold a 100lb bag.... well... scares the crap outta me :o

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Use sand. I have one filled with water and some sand at my dojo and I blast that thing off it's base (with a subsequent mess on the mats....). When we got the other one we filled it up with sand, and that ones like a rock.

"Question oneself, before you question others"

Yes one of our schools has one of those and they move really bad with water even filled all the way..so yeah i would try sand..GOOD LUCK!

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

Thanks man! Didn't see that! I'll give that a shot!

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack