martial arts patches

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the one that looks like a shuriken or any kind of patch like shotokan is the tiger i want to know what the shuriken looking thing is and what yin yang surround by black designs is.

I also would like to know if you bought a patch and put it on your gi would you're sensei care?

yep ask ur instructor the patch to the left here in my avatar is had a guy in a gi white gi top black pants (opposites) doing the youn wha motion he is standing on smooth surface with mountains in the back (opposites) and then it is night time and the yellow circle is actually the sun (..again opposites) i thought that was pretty interesting!

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

Patches are just another way for your school to make money. IMO they have no place on a gi at all. the onley exception is maybe a small orginazation patch or a patch that denotes your country.

You do not need to be flexible to do a Jodan (head kick), if your opponent is already on the ground.

Yeah....i see kids at tournaments and testings with ALL KINDS of patches...oh it bothers me...but organzation patches that's ok...that's what all of us have on our gis in our organization and it gives a sense of unity kinda thing...we also have an embroidered Han's logo on our gi's

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com