• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wassup fellow martial artists!

Twago

I just began muay thai and kickboxing about a month ago and I'm kinda intimidated by the majority of people here who've been doing many MAs for many years. I just wanna know if you guys have any tips for rookies like me as far as how to handle the traininig at the beginning. :-?

"I am the greatest. Not only do I knock em out, I pick the round!" - Muhammad Ali

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the forums, Twago. :) I'd say just to relax; most people of higher rank will know where you are in your training... remember, they had to start sometime too ;)

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

Welcome. :) If all else fails, always remember that you have done martial arts longer than me.

Hello, Twago, and welcome. I'd say to relax and enjoy the training you're getting. Everyone knows how it feels to be the new guy and soon enough, you'll no longer be that guy.

The only thing for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Welcome to KF. Enjoy your journey. We have some students moving up to the intermediate class next week. I'm sure they'll be a little unsure to start with but all will be fine. I remember when it was me. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi