• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

waiting on class ring...

younwhagrl

Hey guys! i'm in 11th grade and we ordered class rings about 3 weeks ago, and I'm patiently waiting on mine to come in...mine is white gold, with a white sapphire, and it has a girl doing a flying side sick on one side with my first name, and on the other side i have journalism and my last name, it is a crestline so my school crest (AHS) is on top of the stone, and my graduation date (2007) is on the sides of the stone..i can't wait to get it! i shall show yall when i get it!

if you got one what did yours look like?

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm a sophmore, I got mine last year from Jostens. I have a white gold ring with an aquamarine stone. Around the stone is my school's name. One side has my name, and then has a girl who appears to be sparring on it, the other side has my graduation year (2008) and my school mascot.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

kris: class rings are a high school tradition. Have you ever seen a super bowl ring? Most of them look sort of like that: big gem in the middle, with all kinds of symbols engraved into the metal of the ring that have some kind of significance. Usually there's something that identifies your high school, and it's personalized from there...areas of study, sports, etc.

Now I'm going to completely contradict what I just said. I got my class ring in junior year (I'm a freshman in college now), and ours are very simple and clean-cut. They're 10K gold, and you can choose between white or yellow gold (I chose white), and either black engraving or just have it the same color as the gold (I chose black so you can see it). Everyone's rings look the same from there: the school crest (which is a cross in a shield with the words "via crucis via lucis" around the cross, and a banner underneath the shield saying "integritas virilitas fidelitas". You also get your initals and class year engraved on the inside of the ring. I think there was an option to get small jewels, but I never saw anyone with a ring like that.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Mine was a jostens ring as well.

Siver tone, My name on one side with percussion, my year (2005) on the other with drama masks, a red stone with the school mascot (redbird) underneath, School name (Metamora township High School) surrounding the stone, and my name in script inside the band.

(Unfortunately, I think I may have lost my ring. I know it has to be in my house somewhere though)

It's a pretty basic ring. I had a freind who was loaded that was going to get when out of platinum with the year incrusted in diamonds, but I think he bought a car instead.

They told us it will be another month before we get them..so im gonna be waiting! which is good that it is going to be in a month b/c my b day is in a month!

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

you are getting your ring during sophmore and junior years? Im just got the ordering magazine a week ago and Im a senior?I thought it was a senior thing. Im getting it from jostens also

im G A Y and i love you i W A N K over you EVERY DAY!!!

Do college class rings count?

Mine is BIG, has my degree on one side (BSEE), the year I graduated on the other (1988), with a diamond on top sitting in a BIG Texas Lone Star, with the name of my school all around the crest (The University of Houston).

To get an idea, go here: College Class Rings

Mine looks like the third one from the left, top row, only like I said, with a .25 ct diamond in the star, and it's a rounded rectangle, not an oval on top. :D

You don't wanna know how much it cost, but ya, it was worth it!

JKN Dean