• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Flyer help!

Hey guys! I am making small flyers for an upcoming thing we are doing in the community and i was wondering what you would include on a SMALL flyer.

I have the name the school, location, class times, instructors, and the website..anything else you think i should add or take away?

THANKS! :)

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well, a quick description/summary of what the "thing" is would be very helpful. Also, you may want to include the fact that (I'm assuming) the event is not for martial artist exclusively.

Well the thing we are participating in is a community octoberfest and we have a booth set up and we are going to be passing out flyers from the booth telling about the martial art...maybe i shouldve worded that different..

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

Hey guys! I am making small flyers for an upcoming thing we are doing in the community and i was wondering what you would include on a SMALL flyer.

I have the name the school, location, class times, instructors, and the website..anything else you think i should add or take away?

THANKS! :)

Have a built-in special to the flyer. Like a free class, or 2 weeks for 20 bucks or something. That way it'll entice prospective students to show up and give your dojo a try.

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

Basic Flyer......

School name in large text with school logo/patch alongside or water-marked behind it.

Briefly describe, perhaps bulletted the benefits of training.

Include special "this month only" type deal, and have phone number, location and website listed prominently.

Nothing more, nothing less.

"Question oneself, before you question others"

Make that flyer appealing, no one will read a boring flyer. Put a student jumping in the air doing a great kick, even if it isnt your own student. Put pictures mainly, plain puts people to sleep.

1st Degree Adult Black Belt Recommended

Aam-Ka-Jutsu

Aamerican Colleges of Karate

Keeping my eyes on a goal and never letting my sights off it.