• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

im a poser

karate kid 1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I agree. I don't like looking at myself in the mirror too long. I always find a zit or something that I don't like LOL. That's why I have a "wash and go" hair cut, and I have a electric tooth brush that does the job in half the time that a manual tooth brush does LOL. My hair dries by itself, and I brush my teeth and I'm out the door ;)

Laurie F

I spend alot of time in the mirror also. I happen to enjoy taking pride in my appearance. What's wrong with looking decent and enjoying it? So long as you aren't being vain, there's no harm in it.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

I agree there Mike, but as long as I have my shower and brush my teeth, I'm cool with it LOL. If someone doesn't like how I look, don't look. I don't dress like a bum though. I don't wear dirty clothes or have holes in my clothes. But I'm tomboy-ish. So, as long as I'm comfy, and clean, that's all that matters ;)

Laurie F

• 2 weeks later...

"All this talk of looks is making you guys sound superficial."

I guess we all have some amount of it.Then again ,what's wrong with making yourself look good or being proud of looking good?

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu