• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

yes working with some one is always ideal, but with the internet at your disposal you can certainly train yourself.

All i'm saying is don't limit yourself because you feel you ned to rely on someone else.

You can become a great fighter without ever becoming a martial artist, but no sir, you can not become a great martial artist with out becoming a great fighter. To fight is most certainly not the aim of any true martial art, but they are fighting arts all the same. As martial artists, we must stand ready to fight, even if hoping that such conflict never comes.

-My response to a fellow instructor, in a friendly debate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

oh im not, but i was hoping that someone would know of a reliable website or guide i could look at to help

but ya it's always easier to work with people that have some sort of experience

and i've looked through the internet, but i mainly look at chakra sites, seeing as there's plenty of depth in chakra, i've tried but havnt gone far in that yet

ill look up chi/ki sometime and see what there is on that

chakra work is great for building chi, search under chi-gung too, should pull up some good stuff.

You can become a great fighter without ever becoming a martial artist, but no sir, you can not become a great martial artist with out becoming a great fighter. To fight is most certainly not the aim of any true martial art, but they are fighting arts all the same. As martial artists, we must stand ready to fight, even if hoping that such conflict never comes.

charka charts, chi-gung exercises, sanchin kiko, reiki, aikido exercises, micro cosmic orbit, macro cosmic orbit.

My kata is my chi exercises, combined with seated meditation.

I find sanchin to be the basic level of ki manipulation, what every martial artist should have to know, the coordination of mind body and breath. Sanchin work will lead to a zen like mind set, and facilitate woking the micro cosmic orbit, that is circulating ki thro the meridians and chakras. The micro cosmic orbit can facilitate healing abilities such as shiatsu massage (japanese accupressure) and after you've made a good ammount of progress you can move up to the macro cosmic orbit, this moving beyond you're physical body, where the real cool stuff happens.