• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For internal martial arts? I wish I had better news, but if you want real internal martial arts training you need to be training with an instructor, not from a video or website.

Fetch Daddy's blue fright wig! I must be handsome when I unleash my rage.

ya i know that much, but as i mentioned im poor AND there's not alot of good instructors around here

now the nearest (cause im lookin mainly for shaolin kung fu) is about 30 miles away, and since im poor i cant afford that much gas just to learn from a GOOD instructor, cause i dunno if he'll charge me since my friend knows him and his kids personaly

why would you need to train from an instructor?

chi is 100% internal, no other human being can guage your performance there. Self training should be fine as long as you're honest with your self.

You can become a great fighter without ever becoming a martial artist, but no sir, you can not become a great martial artist with out becoming a great fighter. To fight is most certainly not the aim of any true martial art, but they are fighting arts all the same. As martial artists, we must stand ready to fight, even if hoping that such conflict never comes.

-My response to a fellow instructor, in a friendly debate

apparently yall arent getting what im asking

is there any sites or whatever i can look at that'd help me develop my chi?

basicly im asking if there's any guides or sites that'd give something specific like "do this for so long for a certain amount of time" kind of thing

sure i can develop my own chi, but when it comes down to it how will i know if it's actually developing the way i want?

all i might end up doing is just learning to circulate it rather then improve my usage of it

u know, just the stuff that comes from people who tried

You make it sound as if it's going to be easy.

Sit up straight, don't slouch when you walk, stretch often, hold your head high, relax your shoulders, don't sweat the small stuff and breathe so that your stomach is expanding and contracting (not your chest). If you live your life like this you will probably have more internal energy than any 10 people in the world. I strongly feel you should have a real master to guide you.

I still see no reason for searching the world over fo a legit master when you'll probaly not find one.

What do you want your chi to do, increase your strength, you can measure that, your speed, again easilty measured, healing, levitating, etc...all quite measurable on your own.

You can become a great fighter without ever becoming a martial artist, but no sir, you can not become a great martial artist with out becoming a great fighter. To fight is most certainly not the aim of any true martial art, but they are fighting arts all the same. As martial artists, we must stand ready to fight, even if hoping that such conflict never comes.

-My response to a fellow instructor, in a friendly debate

You make it sound as if it's going to be easy.

Sit up straight, don't slouch when you walk, stretch often, hold your head high, relax your shoulders, don't sweat the small stuff and breathe so that your stomach is expanding and contracting (not your chest). If you live your life like this you will probably have more internal energy than any 10 people in the world. I strongly feel you should have a real master to guide you.

see, now i didnt know that, thx for the info

better to ask someone who has more experience then some self-taught amateur

and SM, im just wanting to increase my energy and manipulation in my body, i can do the manipulation already (not perfectly but the basic) and in always low in energy for no apparent reason