• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

paintball

shorei_kai_student

Oh, paintball! How I miss it so! Used to play all the time, but haven't in a couple of years, because i just haven't been able to with my work/MA schedule. My favorite was any speedball game, elimination in particular. I remember my last game . . . I came up a hill and totally cought this guy by surprise. I fired, but my gun chopped (It's a piece of crap . . . man, I wish I was rich!) every one of my balls came out in a gooey mess. The dude made a portrait out of me! I called out, and turned around with my gun up, but before he stoped shooting, one snuck into the back of my mask and got me right in the ear!! :cry:

I just play it with friends out in the middle of nowhere, team vs. team. But I haven't gone in a long time because my damn gun is leaking and I can't figure out where from. I'm just going to have to break down and take it to a shop.

what brand and model, and - if you know - what type of action (open bolt blow-back, closed bolt blow-back, etc.)? If nothing else, a cheaper method than getting it repaired professionally would be to get a replacement kit including all of the seals (o-rings, cup seals, the works), and replace them, one-by-one (putting the old one back if the leak persists), until you've found the culprit. Plus, you'll then have extra seals ready for when the next one goes bad :D ! Also, check your hoses and any other connections from the tank to the body of the gun, if that's the problem, a little Teflon tape around the male end of the connection just might do the trick.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

paintball! my 2nd favorite past time! i have a tippman 98 cusatom with vertical feed and response trigger and teardrop 14inch barrel. its the best gun for the price.

nidan, goes to rising sun dojo in newport