• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

paintball

shorei_kai_student

does anybody else here paintball and if so how much do you enjoy and what games dou enjoy playing? me i love playing team slayer and hunted or bait however u call it.

Do not follow me I may not always lead, do not lead I may not follow, just walk beside me and be my friend-unknown

"A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a joke or worried to death by a frown on the right person's brow." Charles Brower

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am actually starting an airsoft league in my town with a group of friends. Mostly a way to teach ourselves stealth skills, since we play with one person being hunted by the rest in the woods. First meet is on this Friday!

36 styles of danger

I used to airsoft a lot, I was considered the most accurate pistol shooter. I remember leaving a welt in the exact center of a guy's forehead (we were just wearing goggles)

I don't airsoft any more.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

i wear alimited amount of clothes as i like being light on my feet so yeah i only wear one or two layers but nothing thick.

Do not follow me I may not always lead, do not lead I may not follow, just walk beside me and be my friend-unknown

"A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a joke or worried to death by a frown on the right person's brow." Charles Brower

I just play it with friends out in the middle of nowhere, team vs. team. But I haven't gone in a long time because my damn gun is leaking and I can't figure out where from. I'm just going to have to break down and take it to a shop.

As for protection, it's not really necessary. They don't do any damage, they just give you welts. 'Sides, the less protection, the more incentive not to get shot, right?

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill