• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I believe you should try to stop the blow before it is thrown. In other words, see it coming and rush him before he has time to kick you. Stay close , and if neccesary take him down.

"I am your judge, Executioner, jury, Executioner, lawyer, prosecutor, and if necessary... your Executioner"

• 4 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Take em to the ground mount and pound haha. Their legs will be useless.

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

The advice given is all pretty sound. The one situation you want to watch for is someone that is more of a lead leg figter i.e. they will use their front leg to launch attacks or denfed from. For many people it's not a really big deal because many haven't trained to be able to generate enough destructive force this way. However there are some people out there that can be truly devestating when they throw a side kick from an otherwise unimposing standing tall position. These ones you'll need to get their weight forward onto that front leg so they can't use it. Once they do, then you can move in and fight your way.

Getting a blackbelt just says you have learned the basics and are ready to actually study the form as an art.

• 2 weeks later...

make you enemys strengths you number one priority in training. if he kicks either get hit block it or move or all but kick him back. the thais seem to like to exchange blows and over power. so kick better!

be polite, be patient, be alert, be brave, do your best, respect yourself and others.

"you may knock me down 100 times but i am resilliant and will NEVER GIVE UP"