Where are all the Ninjas coming from?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As stated earlier, the name of 'ninja' was presented at a much later time than when such things were commonplace. At the time, they were interlopers, assassins, spies, sabotuers. Their skills varied, as did their roots. Historical information is available on the Iga and Koga clans, samurai families that eventually specialized in such activities. But, these were not the whole of the spectrum. Logically there is a lack of historical documentation on such activities, or on the participants of such things.

What is important to know... is that they failed in their objectives far more than they succeeded.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

cool sounds like fun training. Okay that explains it I thought you were military. Okay never mind!

Why, are you interested in the military? Our master just left to train the Seattle SWAT, our school travels and teaches the art to armed forces, In Fiji we are training the military, navy and police, so we need to be upith protocol etc!

No matter how fashionable it is in Krypton, I will not wear my underwear on the outside of my Gi!!