• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How long do you practice for on your off nights from class?

I try to practice 4 times a week for an hour, as my cardio session. This also is added in with some light weights for my legs. Do you guys practice/train to music?

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I do TKD (or try) three days a week. Monday, thursday, and saturday. I do Jujitsu on friday. But tonight, I kind of mixed both LOL. I was in TKD class, so I decided to practice jujitsu techs with my honey (who takes both with me, and he was my partner tonight). So we were throwing each other around a bit LOL.

Other than that. I try to work on one steps, forms, and stuff like that at home (I have a test coming up) as much as I can.

Laurie F

I too would like to take JJ one day. It's cool that you and your Husband take this together. I just got married, but she's not into taking it, just watching me practice.

Well, I got lucky as far as JJ goes. Because there's no dojo's here. But I found out a few months ago that my best bud's hubby is a 5th dan in JJ. I was like "SWEET!!!!" They both had their own school in CA, so I asked if he could teach me. He said yes. I was so happy!

Laurie F

Well...I have class on Monday and Thursday and I teach Tuesday and Friday and my only off night is tonight is the only night I have off..well I do this thing in our system called the 300 club where you do your top 3 forms 300 times (total of 900 forms) and I practice my 3 highest forms 5 times each..I do more if needed, and then I practice all my kicks and that gives me about 3-4 hours of training...FUN STUFF!

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

Nice. Very impressive training. I thought I trained hard. Are your forms tough? Require a lot of energy?

Yes the forms I am doing right now are tough, and make me VERY exahausted if I do them right..they have tons of techniques in them, and are very powerful..so yes they are tough.

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

I like to try to practice for at least an hour every night I can. I am in college and a black belt and am no longer in a class, but if I can do it every night, I do it every night.

I admire your dilligence to keep at this, even in college. A friend of mine gave up and took up the art of Miller Lite when he went to college. :karate: