• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Database for KnockDown tournaments??

SenseiMike

Is there any kind of online KD tourney data base? In particular any in Japan?

You can become a great fighter without ever becoming a martial artist, but no sir, you can not become a great martial artist with out becoming a great fighter. To fight is most certainly not the aim of any true martial art, but they are fighting arts all the same. As martial artists, we must stand ready to fight, even if hoping that such conflict never comes.

-My response to a fellow instructor, in a friendly debate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sensei Mike

There is a great site (completely Apolitical) called http://www.kyokushinresults.freeserve.co.uk/

It contains the results of Kyoksuhin Knockdown tournaments regardless of affiliation.

You should check it out.

Osu!

Why is it, when all is said and done, that more is said than done - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

absolutly very cool.

thanks a billion :D

You can become a great fighter without ever becoming a martial artist, but no sir, you can not become a great martial artist with out becoming a great fighter. To fight is most certainly not the aim of any true martial art, but they are fighting arts all the same. As martial artists, we must stand ready to fight, even if hoping that such conflict never comes.

Hello SenseiMike :).

I just wanted to say : Nice avater , have you designed it yourself ??

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

yuppers I sure did :D

thanks for noticing :karate:

Osu