• advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyokushin

Five 1st Dan (Including Me)

One 2nd Dan (Assistant Instructor)

Two 3rd Dan (Instructors) - One of which is the Australian Full Contact Karate Champion (Lightweight)

One 4th Dan (Instructor)

One 5th Dan (Shihan)

-

All up thats 10.

My Nidan Grading! Check it Out: http://www.karateforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27140

OSU!

"Behind each triumph are new peaks to be conquered." - Mas Oyama

Dojo Kun:http://www.diegobeltran.com/htms/dojo/dojokun.htm

https://www.kyokushinkarate.cjb.net

Sensei is 5th dan ,there is a 2nd dan , there are some guys from different hoochi-mama ryus that sensei let them keep their black belts, funny thing is they allways show off their forms in the first class ,as soon as they see a high level shorinryu or white crane kata they never do their sloppy forms anymore.

Wow, at my school they have only promoted five people to Shodan in 8 years, only one has made it to sandan so far

"Whatever you do, do from the heart, as for the Lord and not for others. -Colossians 3:23

only 1 black belt in my kwoon, my instructer.

me and two others are next with brown belts.

(i do Lau Gar Kung Fu)

If you have just read the above message and agree with it then you may worship me as the best thing since sliced bread.

Of course if you don't agree then hey, i'm a crazed lunatic and you should ignore my insane ramblings.

We have a total 19 black belts in our system - Lineage below(Hanshi Leo Kozloski 9th Dan, Master Bruce Saver 7th Dan, Sensei Eric Cranston 6th Dan, Sensei Christiian Grant and Evan Frankel 4th Dans, Sensei Christian Way and Ed Harding 2nd Dans. The rest are all Shodans. The last three listed which includes myself just achieved out Shodan ranking this past June. Diane Ahmann is the first female that our Hanshi has ever personally promoted to Shodan. It was pretty exciting for both of them. We have a Black and Brown belt class where we learn a lot of new things. It's never boring. Currently we have another black belt in another style that has asked to train with us. He knows escrima and has been teaching us what he knows. It's awesome! He's a great Martial Artist and is also learning our system as well. It's a great mix. Here's a link that tells a little about our Hanshi.

http://www.crossroadsnewnan.org/leo.asp

I know the ones in Bold are still currently training, there may be others as well.

Style:

HON-SHIN-DO was born out of the Karate efforts of

Masters Leo Kozloski and Bruce Saver. Senseis Eric Cranston and Christiaan Grant along with other high ranking Black Belts were the main catalyst for the birth of a new style of Martial Arts with old roots in Okinawan Shorie Ryu.

Hanshi Leo Kozloski

9th Degree

Master Bruce Saver

7th Degree

Sensei Eric Cranston

6th Degree

Sensei Christiaan Grant

4th Degree

Sensei Evan Frankel

4th Degree

Sensei Christian Way

2nd Degree