• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

under armor

Maddwraph

whats the purpose of this shirt. does it only obsorb all the sweat? why is this good? isnt it better to keep the sweat? sorry, i dont know too much about it.

also, how tight are kneepads suppose to be? thanks

Im brasilian, but live in the united states. Really enjoying martial arts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
whats the purpose of this shirt. does it only obsorb all the sweat? why is this good? isnt it better to keep the sweat? sorry, i dont know too much about it.

also, how tight are kneepads suppose to be? thanks

Its designed to keep you dry from all the heavy sweating you do while working out. As for the knee pads, tight enough where they stay in place, but not so tight that it cuts off circulation or restricts the range of motion around your knee joints.

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

i jsut thought about this thing in winter. it must be better right? because the sweat evaporates, and when you go outside, there will be less sweat. is that right?

Im brasilian, but live in the united states. Really enjoying martial arts.

• 1 month later...

only people i see wearing under armor are the big freaks in the weight room showing off their bodies..

i'd stick to sweat suits unless your ripped.

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."

I'd recommend it under a uniform, especially for women. I know a lot of women that have a hard time finding something comfortable to wear under their gi. This is a good product for that. Especially the LooseGear shirts.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton