• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hurricane Rita

Goju_boi

every thing is ok , your dojo should be fine ,most damages were on south east, i drove to our shop today only one roof pannel was gone, thanks God there is no rain. no gas either, my tank is half already
I think everything is ok because the news said that Houston wasn't really hit hard,and friends told me it was just wind in the area.I guess if the hurricane didn't change it's path Houston would of been hit.I guess we don't have it as hard as Luisiana,good luck to you kicks,it sounds like hell on earth for you.As for returning the news said not to because of traffic,gas,food,and etc. Hopefully I'll be back monday ,but I'm still not going to H.C.C. :) . I hope they have classes at my dojo on monday though.The only good thing though is that it has been like an unplanned vacation here in San Antonio.I've been touring the town so far.Thanks everybody for your posts.By the way P.A.L. are you from Houston also?

yes i live in Houston (I10 , close to memorial high school) and train at I45 north(CypresWood), they told me HCC will be closed till Wensday and you won't have a thanksgiving holyday.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well I'm going back to Houston Monday morning :) . The only thing is that I heard that there is a food and gas shortage , but my family is going to buy food here in San Antonio before leaving for Houston.As for gas , my honda has a full tank since I didn't bring it.Anyways I live close to Westside high school,as a matter of fact that's were I graduated from,and I train nearby also.As for H.C.C.,it's good that it's closed till wednesday because I still havent done my homework :) .It's ok that we wont have a holiday because I already have had a unplanned vacation.Anyways kicks looks like things are getting better for you with your new school,at least there has been some good from all this mess.I know there is still much to fix,but everybody in Houston has been very positive in helping for the most part,I wish you luck with your life and new school.

Goju_boi

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

Its a very sad that people are not allowed to have their free speech about the unusually bad weather recently and even if its only for and against. If people want to having their say, surely they are allowed to give their opinions.

Its a very sad that people are not allowed to have their free speech about the unusually bad weather recently and even if its only for and against. If people want to having their say, surely they are allowed to give their opinions.
people do voice their opinions ,whenever their on the news they get asked how do they feel about this.So they voice their opinions
https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu