• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any "LOST" fans here?

gheinisch

Well, knowing the Lost people it'll probably be at least another few episodes before the war gets underway.

I've read quite a few posts on other boards that say that Locke throwing three punches Charlie's way wasn't justified, but you have to remember Locke thinks that Charlie's on smack and there's the fact that he stole a baby away from its mother, twice!

I think it's a little freaky though how Charlie took the baby down to the water. The Others have a boat, so if they had anything to do with Charlie's visions, maybe they were trying to take away the baby using the boat.

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE LOST.

But a few episodes before the war? You're nuts, it will at least take the rest of the season seeing as LOST is practically the one word definition for "one step forward, and two steps back". :lol:

What makes me qonder is why there isn't someone smart enough to go to the others, and say, "Hey, you don't want us here, and we don't want to be here, help us got away, and we won't bug you anymore". I mean, not in those exact words, but something along the lines. :-?

LOST is awesome!

I think Kate is right about Sawyer. He's not happy unless eveybody hates him. I think he accomplished that with the last episode. And Charlie, Locke will kill him if he ever finds out what he did. Can't what until the next one. It looks like they catch one of the others and Sayid gets to practice his torturing techniques on him.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Yeah, Locke is starting to get on my nerves. His whole 3 hits to Charlies face was nuts. Locke isn't like that, and the change in character was a disturbing one. The original Locke would ask Charlie for answers, not kick his butt. :dodgy:

Another thing I'm wondering, is why isn't Hurley losing weight? The actor and not the character could use this concept to his advantage and workout for the show you know? Being stuck on an ilsand and not shedding a few piunds is nuts, even if he did have a secret stash of food, his lifestyle has totally changed. I think the actor should seriously consider. :lol:

Well in last nights episode they did show that Hurley had a secret stash of food. He was working on what looked like a three gallon jug of Ranch dressing. :) Last night s episode was very good. Did anyone notice that the soldier was Kate's step dad. Also the count down clock finally reached zero, for a couple of seconds any way. The symbols that popped up are Hieroglyphs that translates into cause of death. Hmmmm...

-Gichin Funakoshi

I loved what I saw of last night's episode!

:) Last night s episode was very good. Also the count down clock finally reached zero, for a couple of seconds any way. The symbols that popped up are Hieroglyphs that translates into cause of death. Hmmmm...

ok hieroglyphs, anyone catch them?

-Missle?

-Was one a bird? Looked like a eagle or something.....

-One looked like the skull for poison.....

-One was a syringe

-I remember one was on a red background

-and the last one wasn't revealed, cause Locke got the numbers in and executed before the last one was shown.....

although I will be really dissappointed if I have to miss next weeks episode, looks to be a really good one from the previews

Kuk Sool Won Jae Jah

Jah Ddi (Brown Belt)

Here's a post from a LOST forum from someone who has done some research. Very interesting. The links are good. One is a screen shot from the show.

He posted the following:

I decided to just start flipping through the S section of my Middle Egyptian dictionary and I found it!

it means "CAUSE TO DIE"

the missing letter is a W, a quail chick (sometimes abbreviated by a swirl)

i'll post a scan of my dictionary soon

here's the word I found

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e183/Alyson3783/hieroglyphs.jpg

here's the screen shot

http://homepage.mac.com/awaspaas/.Pictures/lost.jpg

and 'to cause to die' means 'to kill'

i don't remember my tenses too well, but i think in this infinitive form it could also mean "killing"

here's the bibliographic ref on page 19:

http://forums.go.com/abc/oceanic/thread?start=90&threadID=859408

here's my explanation from page 21 of this thread:

http://forums.go.com/abc/oceanic/thread?start=100&threadID=859408

-Gichin Funakoshi

Man those heirogliphics are freaky! Nothing beats black and red for freaky-ness. Sawyer is such a weirdo, it's so funny that millions of women are lusting after a frog-killer instead of good old Locke. And anyways, how could anyone hate Locke? He's so sexy! Sexiness is all that matters, that and glue-making skills.

"Don't tell me what I can't do."