• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any "LOST" fans here?

gheinisch

Maybe they take the kids because they are either underage therefore off limits to this experiment or they are not appropriate subjects because they haven't killed someone yet (the killer theory).

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a very likely explanation.... except they haven't taken Aaron yet. And some of the secondary characters dont seem to have blood on their hands.... I can't see Clare killing anyone, nor Rose and her husband. Hurley doesn't seem to be the type to be a killer either, he seems a little too selfless.

Kuk Sool Won Jae Jah

Jah Ddi (Brown Belt)

All good theories. I'm beginning to lean towards the nanobots just because it's hard to explain the weird smoke any other way. Remember when Goodwin told Anna that Nathan wasn't taken because he wasn't a good person. What exactly does good mean? It does seem that a awful lot of the losties have tainted pasts and have had time to do a lot of soul searching since being on the island. Well, I'm sure tomorrow we'll know all the answers after watching the show. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

That is a very likely explanation.... except they haven't taken Aaron yet. And some of the secondary characters dont seem to have blood on their hands.... I can't see Clare killing anyone, nor Rose and her husband. Hurley doesn't seem to be the type to be a killer either, he seems a little too selfless.

They probably haven't taken Aaron because they ran out of Dharma diapers... :lol:

The killing could be subtle, kind of like Jack's decision to save his wife over the other ER patient.

Is it Wednesday yet?

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

Hurley's bad luck has killed more than a few people.

I was taping Lost for my mum who was at a meeting. So I figured I'd watch the tape with her when she had time and so I didn't watch the original airing.

Of course Peter, my dad, who is oblivious to everything turned off the VCR to watch tv and so Lost isn't taped. So I have to look for a later airing time for my mum and I to watch.

I was very angry there for a while, but I'm okay now. Deep breaths... No one gets between me and my fix of Lost.

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

Oh No! You missed a good one. I hope you find another airing of the show. We got to see the Boat Man again. He actuallt sat down and talked this time. :)

-Gichin Funakoshi

Yeah, Locke seemed to be having a bad day. He seemed perturbed with everyone. Not to say that Charlie didn't deserve to be knocked around a little. From the previews for next week it looks like Jack and Locke are going to get into it about where the guns are. It appears that Locke has hidden them. Should be a good one! :)

-Gichin Funakoshi