• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any "LOST" fans here?

gheinisch

Ah, I understand. The promo trailers for wednesdays episode are interesting. Why is Mr. Eko so interested in the plane full of smack? He's black and the plane came from nigeria, will it turn out that he's Nigerian? I think this week's episode will be about him.

Edited by ivette_green

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it appears that Mr. Ecko may not have been such a good person earlier in his life. He was kind of forced into however. Ok, the black smoke is wierd. Not sure what to make out of it. We did get a good look at it this time though.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Mr. Echo fears no evil. The smoke backed off.

I think he may have assumed the role of the priest after the plane took off and changed his life. This may account for the "others" trying to take him on the beach.

Everyone seems to have killed someone in their stories.

Echo and his brother

Sayid in Iraq with officer

Kate with father, exboyfriend,

Sawyer and the guy in Australia

Jack by picking his wife and not Shannon's father in the ER

Ana Lucia and the guy at the bar

Will it end up that the other losties also have simular paths?

Did Locke kill his dad?

What about Charlie? Did he have a part in someone's overdose?

Did Jin kill someone in his mob job?

Makes you wonder.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

Good Points Red. It will be interesting to see how everything pans out. I was looking at one of the LOST forums and noticed a post about images in the smoke that was in front of Ecko. It's amazing how they hide so many things in the show. The only way to see them is to go frame by frame and even then some of the pics aren't very clear. You can make out Ecko and his brother when they were young. The lady at the church, a crucifix. And some other things. They all seem to be related to Ecko's past in some way. Makes you wonder what Locke say when he came face to face with the "Monster". I recorded the show on a DVR and went back today to look for the images in the smoke and they are really there. I wanted to make sure that someone just didn't make them up in Photoshop or something. Here's a link to look at the pics if you want. You have to go down the list several pics to get to the ones that have the images. You can tell from the file names. http://lost.cubit.net/pics/2x10/

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Ok, anyone notice that the Dharma logo is just a bunch of configurations of Yin and Yang, I was looking at a book on Feng Shui (sp?) and it had the same basic icon in it without the "swan" or "Dharma" name on it.

On second look, that swan divides the middle sphere of the Dharma logo into a stylized yin/yang circle.

As for the "Monster", do you think it might be fear. A manifestation of fear itself? Maybe its nanitites (very tiny machines) (see also Michael Creighton's "Prey") that have some way to access memories and turn our worst memories or fears against us.

Kuk Sool Won Jae Jah

Jah Ddi (Brown Belt)

The symbol is the I Ching Octagon. Parts of it are also found on the Korean flag (hint). It's no mistake that it is there. Of course there was also a famous Indian monk whose nickname is Dharma as well (Bodhidharma).

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

Maybe its nanitites (very tiny machines) (see also Michael Creighton's "Prey").

My sister is also a fan of the show and she was the first person I heard to discuss in the length the possibility of the black cloud being nanobots/tiny robots. She got the idea from Micheal Crichton's book and when she was going on her five minute rant about how it was robots she kept referring to the book. I'm a semi-convert to the nanobot theory now. It makes sense if you've read the book or been given a rant on the book.

"Don't tell me what I can't do."