gheinisch

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that Desmond's hatch mate was named Kelvin (or Calvin?)

What led me to believe that AL is paramilitary is the way that she disarmed Sawyer. She knew how to handle a gun and how to handle Sawyer. There is some obvious tension between those two!

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

Desmond's partner's name is Kelvin who is supposed to be dead. However the bio credits for the actor who plays the guy on the boat that took Walt also lists him as playing the part of Kelvin as well. Hmmm... A red herring maybe but who knows with this show. They keep you guessing. :) As far as Ethan Rom goes. Not sure where he fit into the mix of characters. The only thing I know for sure is that in real life he is Tom Cruise's cousin. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Ethan Rom = Other Man

What did he do to Clair anyway? Did he innoculate her baby? The guy was super strong and quick. He did a number on Charley leaving him in the tree for dead.

Looks like Ana-Lucia is a cop. Here are some pictures of her on the set of the show. http://www.lightfantastic.org/gallery/200510/31lostfilm04 .That could explain how she handles herself.

-Gichin Funakoshi

Looks like Ana-Lucia is a cop. Here are some pictures of her on the set of the show. http://www.lightfantastic.org/gallery/200510/31lostfilm04 .That could explain how she handles herself.

That would explain the ease in which she disarmed Sawyer. I still want to see him get one over on her. She is just owning him! :lol:

OK, it looks like Shannon bought the big one. Ana nailed her center mass. That darn police training. And what's with Walt popping up all over the place? And how can Cindy just disappear right out from under their noses. I think the "Others" may have some Ninja skills. :)

-Gichin Funakoshi

So who is the survivor who is lost forever, Shannon or Cindy?

What's your take on the whispers? Everyone heard them that time. I think they are the others who are "observing" them.

Not sure who will be lost forever. There's been a lot of debate about that. I think you may be right about the whispers. Some people who way more time then me have enhanced the whispers and say they it appears to be a conversation between people. i.e "should we take them", "no not yet", Do you think they have seen us". Have you noticed that everything that Walt says is backwards. They have also turned that around so you can understand what he says. The last thing he said was "they are coming, they are close". Have you checked out https://www.hansofoundation.org ? If you click on projects and then click on the Life Extension link a memo will come up talking about the foundations success with this project. If you click on the last sentence of the memo a field will come up. Type in Copenhagen and another memo will come up from the Global Health Org. or something like that telling Hanso that what they are

doing is dangerous and they need to stop their research immediately on the island of Zanzibar. There was a SciFi book written called "Stand on Zanzibar". Hmmmm. very interesting.

-Gichin Funakoshi

Yes, this show has taken on a life on its own.

I think that the writers have to be laughing looking at some of the stuff that is posted on the forums out there. The creators have a gold mine right now. I hope they can keep up the quality of the show without the explanations being too "out there".

Walt talking backwards is definitely him breaking through to the Losties, but I am trying to figure out why he is all wet. I have also heard that the whispers could be their random thoughts, but I like the idea of them being watched better.