• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any "LOST" fans here?

gheinisch

That was the best episode this season, though that's not saying much so far. I think I missed a lot of things in that orientation movie. I didn't catch the polar bears. Did that guy giving the orientation talk say that Hanso. Corp. was in charge of the Dharma initiative? Something I also missed... Well after this wednesday's part episode I would say no, the other stations don't have to enter the numbers. Or else that abandoned one with the tailies in it would have exploded by now. I didn't notice that shark-tail thing, but someone in the forum did. I wonder if Rose will get a back story episode now that we've seen Bernard. She's cool, but I think maybe not hip enough by execs standards to get her own bio.

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeap. That was a good episode. A little slow to start but it had a great ending. Yes, the Hanso Corp. did start the Dharma initiative. If you go to their site and click the projects they are working on the Dharma initiative is the last one. And the only one you can't click on. The film is a little weird, it looks like it was filmed on old 8mm film but the date at the end of it has a copyright of 1980. They at least had VHS tapes in the 80's. The second hatch also has another Dharma symbol in it. It looks like it has two arrows that make a cross in the center instead of the swan. Something else that I have heard is that the same actor that played the man in the boat that took Walt is also going to be playing the role of Kelvin in the episode "....and found". I think that will be the next one. So maybe Desmond is wrong about him being dead. In Hurley's dream at the beginning of the show did you notice the picture on the milk carton that he was chugging from? It was a missing child alert for Walt. :) I love the show. It's so much fun trying to pick up on the little things.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Yeah, all the things they try to slip by you. Like Boone offered Shannon an Apollo chocolate bar? I want to know where he got that... Is Desmond just leaving candy out, or what?

I loved when Hurley was on the tv in the house of the man that Jin was threatening (well, supposed to be threatening).

On the sites you visit, did they nickname Charlie and Claire PB&J? I think it's just a weird nickname.

Yeah, half the fun of watching the show is trying too check the little things they try and slip by you. Of course some of these folks have way too much time on their hands going frame by frame. :) I have heard the PB & J nickname. I think it's a good one. Everyone is saying that Shannon is going to be the one who dies in the upcoming episode. I hope not. What did you think about the last episode? I'm thinking the person with the teddy bear is Alex. I wish they would show us more of the "Others". Now we have to wait three weeks to find out what happens. :(

Here's a good link with pics from upcoming episodes. Possible spoilers.

http://lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=784

-Gichin Funakoshi

Yeah, Teddy Bear person is totally Alex. Is Alex a girl or a boy? I thought it was a guy who was going to die next. I would think the logical answer would be Sawyer, but too many people love him.

Alex is a girl as far as I know. I believe that the French lady mentioned that in an earlier episode. I haven't heard anything about a guy getting killed. But who knows with this show. :) I think Sawyer will be around for a while. People can't do without his one liners and the ladies would be in an uproar. The pictures from the above link are from the upcoming episode "The other 48 days", dedicated to the people from the tail section on the other side of the island. Should be some good stuff. :)

-Gichin Funakoshi

Yeah, those pictures look like we'll have one of the tail-section people's flashback. Or were they completly fabricated? All those pictures of kids give me the creeps, because they must have been killed or taken by the others.

Well, that's what you get when there's only 42 minutes an episode.

42 :o minutes. I can't escape the numbers!

I don't think the bear belongs to Alex. Did you guys notice how the others walked? It was like they were in digitized motion. Weird.

I really liked the exchange between Sawyer and Anna Lucia. What's her deal? She must be para-military or something. She's tough.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

I think the bear is from the little girl from the pictures in the post a couple up from here. I wonder what happened to the children? I believe Alex is the one who is carrying the bear. I have heard that when there is a episode dedicated to Ana-Lucia we will see that she does have a military background and that's why she is so tough.

-Gichin Funakoshi