• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any "LOST" fans here?

gheinisch

Hey KarateK, First of all, I can't believe you won't be able to watch LOST. That's just not right. There should be protest's and boycotts for this outrage. I don't know if your able but you can watch the shows on abc.com. Last nights episode is already up. Will the black smoke is back and with a vengeance this time. The smoke manifest itself to look like Eko's brother. They talk for a while, Eko says he's not going to repent for anything he has done in the past. His brother looks at him and says, "you talk to me as if I was your brother". After that all heck breaks loose, the smoke grabs Eko and slams him into trees several times. He is already in pretty bad shape from the polar bear. Locke and the others arrive to find Eko lying face down on the ground. Locke turns him over and Eko whispers something in his ear. Sayid asks Locke what he said, Locke looks at Sayid and says, "We're next".

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after the hatch imploded. No one was sure what happened to Locke, Ecko, Charlie and Desmond. They all woke up in different places at different times it seems. Locke wakes and builds a sweat hut and takes some of his made up drugs and sees Boone in a vision. Boone tells him that he has to save Ecko. Apparently the Polar Bear has taken him to his cave. Locke recruits Charlie, and they're off to save Ecko. Locke goes in the cave by himself and sees lots of bones from Dharma people. One is wearing a Pearl hatch tee shirt. He finds Ecko lying down holding a bloody bone in his hand. I guess Mr. Ecko was able to fight the bear off by sticking him with the bone. The bear comes back and Locke catches him on fire with his torch and a can of hairspray. :) Locke helps Ecko out of the cave but he is hurt pretty bad. Yeah, I hope your able to figure out a way to watch it. I can't imagine my Wednesday nights without LOST. :)

-Gichin Funakoshi

*** SPOILER*****

This is a synopsis of the last episode before the break. Don't read unless you want to know what happens. This guy some how knows before the show airs. Read on if you dare. :)

This is a quick synopsis of tonight’s show I have seen it don’t ask how, cause it’s not important. Don’t read any further if you don’t want to spoil the show for yourself tonight.

I haven’t made a synopsis like this during this season because of time constraints mainly. Here are some highlights.

I want to start by saying that this was a total let down so don’t expect anything spectacular. That being said those who want to know about tonight’s episode read on.

Kate centric

All of tonight’s flashbacks are of Kate.

Somehow while out on the run Kate falls in Love with a police officer named Kevin.

He thinks her name is Monica and they get married.

One day while out shopping she calls the Marshall and asks him to stop trying to find her.

But the Marshall insists that she’s not the type to settle down.

At breakfast her husband buys her Oceanic tickets to go to Costa Rica on there overdue honeymoon he then leaves for work in his Miami Dade patrol car. I didn’t notice the number of the car or house.

Later she takes pregnancy test and its negative but it freaks her out. She can’t have a kid while on the run. She confronts her husband but not before she drugs him. I’m a fugitive and you would eventually find out she then leaves him.

Present day

Locke, Sayid, Desmond and two people who we never saw for two years with Eko.

Locke tells group it might have been a bear or animal but sayid knows he’s lying.

Locke knows Eko was killed for a reason but doesn’t know what it is. They will bury Eko here but they went to get his Holy Stick.

During Eulogy Locke bangs Holy stick into grave and notices the writing. Lift up your eyes and look north

Locke takes this as a sign.

Jack checks the x-ray. Henry and Juliette walk in

Jack tells Henry he’s got about a week before the tumor becomes inoperable.

Henry says well do it tomorrow.

Jack says “you misunderstood me, I’m letting you know how your gonna die.

I’m not going to do the operation

Henry says he’s disappointed

Jack says you won’t be disappointed long.

Kate and sawyer breaking rocks when there’s an alarm going off

Alex (French woman’s daughter) is taking out people with her slingshot.

She gets into a standoff with Pickett and she want to know where CARL is. (The boy in Kate’s cage.) She insists on talking to Henry. Pickett says O.K.

They grab her from behind and she yells to Kate don’t trust him he’s gonna kill your boyfriend (Sawyer).

Juliette shows up and asks Kate to put on a hood she needs her help to prevent Pickett from killing Sawyer.

Brings Kate to Jack they talk Kate begs Jack to operate on Henry. Jack refuses angrily.

What did they do to you why do you believe what they say?

Kate goes back to her cage talks to Sawyer about what happened. Sawyer doesn’t need saving. Kate want’s to break Sawyer out and try to run. She breaks Sawyers lock open and Sawyer tells her about the “Alcatraz type” Island a couple of miles away.

There’s no where to run he didn’t want to tell her so she wouldn’t give up hope. They start making out and Yes they Had SEX. (I think one of them must die now do to the sex)

They share a moment when sawyer asked about what she said when he was getting beaten up by Pickett and she just kisses him. He says yeah I love you too.

Jack asleep hears the monitor again it sounded like Alex to me but it’s incoherent. Jack goes to his door and turns the handle and remarkable its open and nobody is out there. He goes down the hall to the control room Henry sits in to monitor everything. He keeps looking around and finds an armory he grabs a gun and loads it.

He checks the monitors again and sees Kate with Sawyer. Henry shows up behind Jack and says I would have thought that she would end up with you. Jack turned and pointed his gun at Henry. Henry says I guess this is the proverbial nail in my coffin. Jack looks at him and says Tomorrow.

Have everything I need ready and you better keep your word when it’s over I want off this island.

When Jack starts operating Pickett and an Other leave the observation area leaving Mr. Friendly behind. Pickett is basically going off to kill Sawyer.

During the operation Jack makes a cut in Henry’s (kidney) I think the monitor starts to beep and an Other assistant says should he be bleeding that much Jack says no and Knocks him out. He orders Juliette away from the table and talks to Mr. Friendly.

I made an incision and he’s got about an hour before he bleeds out and dies.

Come in here with your walkie talkie.

Meanwhile Sawyer got an upper hand on Pickett but Kate was being held at gunpoint. Sawyer was taken outside the cage and brought to his knees Pickett points gun to sawyers head and says this is for Colleen.

Walkie talkie goes off and Mr. Friendly asks Pickett if he’s near the cages which he replies yes. Give the walkie talkie to Kate.

Pickett - Why?

Mr. Friendly - Because if you don’t the Dr. is gonna let Ben die.

Kate gets talkie Jack tells her you have about an hour to run. Do you remember the story I told you when you stitched me up on the beach. She replies yes. When your safe call me back and tell me the story. She replies I can’t leave. Jack yells to her do it Kate. Run

Sawyer just looking up at Pickett Kate looking on and then

-Gichin Funakoshi