• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any "LOST" fans here?

gheinisch

i think something is going to happen to the boat, because from what i have heard malcolm david kelley (walt) is going to be a regular cast member in season 3 but harold perrineau (michael) isn't. i really hope they don't just go home, because if its that easy to get off the island i think it would spoil the show a bit. there's been a lot of speculation about an underwater hatch in season 3 (possibly a zoological station, possibly where the dharma shark came from, possibly 'the flame' from the blast door map. who knows?), maybe that will have something to do with it. i definately think walt is going to become a bigger part of the story though.

sawyer tells jack about his thing with ana lucia, i think its the last episode somewhere.

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow Losties. The last fragment of the film from Rachael Blake has been released and all pieces have been put together. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking it's from the LOST experience game. Something the show decided to do to keep us interested over the summer. Here's the link to the video. There is a transcript available as well.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

thanks, last time i checked on that video it was only half done. i'm still not sure about the whole valenzetti thing; to me the idea of having an equation that predicts the end of the human race is rather illogical. it reminds me of mckenna's timewave zero theory ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timewave_zero ), which is really quite meaningless. i'm probably looking too far into it, its a sci-fi show after all (i think). it will be intersting to see how the lost experience thing works into the show. three weeks till season three...

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

its not been explained, but in the episode before the finale, one of the others asks michael if walt had ever appeared where he's not supposed to be, before the crash. he's definately got some powers of some sort, but we don't know anything about them really.

i honestly think season 3 is going to answer quite a lot of questions, at least partially. they say something mind blowing is going to happen in the first 6 episodes, then i think after that the clues are going to start fitting together.

I think they asked Michael if Walt had ever appeared in two places at the same time and Micahel looked at them like what the heck are you talking about. Easy there Karatek, I'm sure we'll get plenty more of Mr. Sawyer but they say that there will be new hotties and hunks on the new shows. Maybe someone even better then Sawyer! I'm interested in seeing the new ladies myself. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Noooo, dont want any more women!

Am loving the shift in the Michael character though - considering how distant he and Walt were at the beginning he is now literally killing for him.

And as much as I am jealous of it, Sawyer's character is becoming more caring - like when Libby dies he consoles Kate, he would never have let Ana Lucia get the upper hand stealing his gun after their rendevous like he did.

Loving how the characters are shifting.

Karate Ni Sentinashi

yeah, the character changes have been great, though i want locke to go back to old school locke and start throwing knives at stuff again. i just felt sorry for him for most of season 2.