• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any "LOST" fans here?

gheinisch

Ugh, it seems that this week's episode will include some romance between Jack and Kate. I can't stand all their stupid flirting. And then the other half of the time she's "verbally copulating" with Sawyer. Blech, Sawyer. What a screwed up weirdo. I don't care which one she picks, but just pick one and go with it! Enough with the flirting and get it on already! And that is my outburst about Skate and Jate.

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers gheinisch, I kind of new about Henry from previous spoiler searches.

Has Ethan definitely been assigned the title of "an other" then?

Karate Ni Sentinashi

Well, it's still not been established if there is more than one group of "Others" on the island, so no one knows for sure. We learn more about Ethan in Claire's flashback. It shows Ethan taking her to another hatch (the Staff) which appears to be a medical facility. There he pretends (may be a real) to be a doctor and keeps Claire drugged up so she doesn't know whats going on. Kate also discovers a fake beard and tattered clothes worn by the boat people. Hmmm..... Alex(Danielle's daughter) also makes an appearance to help Claire.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

OOOOOO :o :o

Danielles daughter OOOO

I sooo can't wait until the start of season 2. Have you found out how Clare escaped yet?

I am so sorry to keep blagging you!! Tell me to go away if needs be

Karate Ni Sentinashi

It was Alex who helped her escape. It looked as though they were getting ready to operate on Claire, possibly to take her baby(Aaron) when Alex helps her get away. Danielle finds her in the jungle before Ethan does and helps her back to her camp. All of this (Danielle helping) we find out later in the shows.There's a lot more going on but I'm just giving you the highlights. :) I love talking about LOST so no need to go away. :) Just let me know if I'm telling too much. Some people don't want to know anything in advanced. Have a great day. :) I'm off to buy some flowers and do some planting.

-Gichin Funakoshi

You could never tell me too much about Lost - knowing whats happening doesn't spoil my enjoyment watching the show.

So is Alex an "other" now?

Have read somewhere there is more to the Sawyer - Kate - Jack traingle, with Ana-Lucia getting involved? Theres just too many fit men to chose from!!

Karate Ni Sentinashi

Not sure if Alex is an "Other" or not. She is definitely with them, them being Ethan and his cohorts. She helped Claire escape so I was wondering why she didn't escape herself. That hasn't been answered yet. We don't see much of Alex. She's been in two shows, the one with Claire and an earlier one where she brings out a captured Kate with a hood over her (Kate) head. That show brought on a lot of speculation as to whether this was Danielle's Alex. It turned out it was. Yeah, this last weeks episode was a good one and it kind of opened the door again for Jack and Kate to become closer. Kate says she's sorry to Jack for kissing him and Jack tells her that he's not. :) In that episode we also learned of Rose & Locke connection.

-Gichin Funakoshi

In that episode we also learned of Rose & Locke connection.

:o

What connection???? Ooooo am intrigued!

I dont like Kate so I don't want her with Jack or Sawyer!! Am just jealous!!

I love how the writers must have thought hevery detail through - intertwined every character etc. Its fantastic.

Karate Ni Sentinashi

I thought the Locke-Rose moment was one of the cutest moments in the entire series. I totally expected Bernard to walk by and be like "What's going on here!" It's good that Locke will heal quickly, or he'd have a broken leg for half a season and I think that'd impact on the amount of boar in their diets.

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

Well, as ivette touched on it was a neat little moment between Locke and Rose at the airport before the flight. Let me set it up for you a little. This last episode was Rose & Bernard centric and we found out that Rose has a terminal illness (we assume cancer). Bernard marries her any way being the good guy he is. Rose has come to terms with her eventual demise but Bernard hasn't and tricks her into going to Australia to see a healer. He tells her there is nothing he can do for her because the energy is not right for her in this location. She tells Bernard that she is fixed so he'll let it alone. Back on the island Locke and Rose have a quite moment on the beach where they talk about Locke's injured leg. Locke says something about how long it will take to heal and Rose says "now we both know it won't take that long, don't we?" Then it cuts to the moment at the airport showing Rose getting her medicine out of her purse, she drops it and who happens to be wheeling by? It's Locke, who picks up her medicine for her. Rose feels as if she is healed because she doesn't feel the sickness anymore and she knows that Locke was once in a wheelchair. I think she may be the only one who knows the truth about Locke. Apparently the island does have some kind of healing powers! It's getting good now!! :)

-Gichin Funakoshi