• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any "LOST" fans here?

gheinisch

Spoiler Alert: Don't read below unless you want to know. :)

Well, "my people" say that the ballons are actually used to drop supplies to the others. One of these shipments will be intercepted. No "others" are waiting for Sayid and the gang but Kate and Jack do leave to find them after what Henry said in the hatch. We also find out that Locke's Dad, Cooper I believe is his name is the real Mr. Sawyer and that Helen and he have been working together to con Locke.

It looks like Henry was in another episode of LOST before we meet him. Remember the guy changing the light bulb at the Hospital that Hurley was in? It looks alot like Henry. Same mole on the cheek and the wierd eyes. Maybe the producers just liked his work and gave him a bigger part. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god i love lost...i love every little thing about it, but the only bad thing is its really repeatitive, like the unknown things and the things that just keep jumping up for no reason at all *it seems*...but, i love that too lol

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding,

it is the bitter potion by which the phasition within you heals your sick self...

therefore, trust the phasition, and drink as remedy and silence and tranquility...

the unknown things and the things that just keep jumping up for no reason at all *it seems*...but, i love that too lol

All is never what it seems on Lost - and everything they do is for a reason that we will no doubt find out about several episodes down the line.

Lost is a fantastic show - just a shame that here in the UK we are so far behind. Am resisting the temptation to find episodes on the web.....JUST!!

Karate Ni Sentinashi

It's a show that definitely keeps you guessing. It seems that all the main characters have some kind of tragedy in their past. It will be interesting how it all pans out in the future shows. I loved in last nights show how Sayid has totally gotten Henry's number. No more pulling the wool over he's eyes. :)

And who was Henry talking about when he said, "he'll kill me if I tell you"? One of the few good shows left on TV. :)

-Gichin Funakoshi

I am sad - as a UK viewer I trawl through the web looking for spoilers. Cant wait until its back on E4 here. Am an addict for sure.

I also love all the theories that are flying around about whats going on on the island. These enthusiasts should really get a job on the show!!

Karate Ni Sentinashi

I like reading about the theories too. Some of them are just crazy and others make you say Hmmm...

It's a great show, I look forward to Wednesday here in the states. :)

-Gichin Funakoshi

Well what would you like to know? I could tell you lots but it might ruin it for you. But if you have any specific questions about something or any of the characters I can feel you in. :) I also know some links that has a lot of info if you would like. :)

-Gichin Funakoshi

I generally use the abc site for episode guides - but not always the best for info. Likewise some of the forums get so far fetched!!!

What happening at the moment - have they found Walt yet? Has michael gone crazy (or gotten "sick")

Karate Ni Sentinashi

No Walt yet in season two and we're getting ready for episode 19 here. Michael has been gone for several episode's as well. He took off by himself to look for Walt. Speculation has him being held by the "Others". Jack and Kate looks like they are going to try and trade "Henry Gale" (not his real name) for Michael in the upcoming episode. At least that's what the previews look like. :) You may not know who Henry is. He may be an "Other", he's very hard to figure out. One thing for sure is he is a good liar. He was captured by Danielle and turned over to Sayid. Sorry if I confused you. Lot's going on right now. In season two you get to know more about Ethan and the "others". More hatches are revealed. A new map is discovered by Locke. A good link with lot's of other links is

http://www.lostlinks.net/

If you want transcripts to season one and two here is one for you.

http://www.lost-tv.com/transcripts/

Here's one for Spoilers:

http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

-Gichin Funakoshi