• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any "LOST" fans here?

gheinisch

This "Revelations" episode coming up looks like a re-cap episode. It could be interesting. I know I'll be watching it just because I'm starved for Lost. What do you guys think of J.J. Abrams directing the new Mission: Impossible movie? The budget for it is crazy, like 300 million or something. I wonder how much J.J. got paid...

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOO Its coming soon to UK - am like an excited teenager!!

I am still not sure if I like Locke, been watching S1 repeats and I love how he just knows everything - the ep when we found out about what his father did was truly awful. Made me halfway like Locke!

Karate Ni Sentinashi

Hey ivette, I wasn't a big fan of MI-II but the new one looks like it will be pretty good. I like J.J. Abrams work especially with LOST. I'm expecting good things with the new MI.

KarateK - Locke is a hard one to figure out. One moment you love him the next you want to smack him upside that bald head. Speaking of heads, Locke just doesn't look right with hair. In those flash backs he reminds me of a door to door vacuum salesman. :) I think the big thing with Locke has always been that he wants to be accepted. He puts on a big tough guy image but I believe he just a big softy under that persona who has been battling acceptance all his life.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

OO i dunno about that. Cant quite picture Locke as the sensitive type somehow. But it wouldnt be Lost without twists and turns to characters

Karate Ni Sentinashi

I think what Charlie said about him was funny and true. In case you don't remember...

Charlie: Locke? The guy is a freak of nature, highly disturbed. The chances are he probably killed all his mates at the post office the day his mother forgot to put his cookie in his lunch tin. That was my first impression anyway. Then he saved my life.

I do hope he gives up on the button/hatch. I would like what that drawing was of though. The one he saw when his leg was kebabed. Anyone got any info on it?

Hey ivette. I like Locke, I think he has come to terms with the button. He's starting to let go a little. Here is a link to the map he saw. Click on the little thing in the bottom right corner to make it bigger if it's not already enlarged. It's a good one with the words transposed over what was written on the map. Some good stuff on there. All the hatches are revealed along with the mystery question mark in the center. KarateK may like the map as well. Here's the link.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/kimsphotos/lost/243bfbf3.jpg

-Gichin Funakoshi

gheinisch I love you :lol:

OO series 2 starts tonight on our tv. I don't think it spoils it knowing the basics of whats going to happen - its still going to be fab watching all the little bits you don't find out about on spoilers etc

Karate Ni Sentinashi

Good for you KarateK. There used to be a person who posted on one of the LOST forums who some how knew exactly what was going to happen. Their name was "insiderscoop" and he posted synopsis of the new show about 1 PM on the day of the show. I tried to resist reading them but it was impossible. :) The new shows were still great even though I had a very good idea about what was going to happen. Enjoy the new season starting tonight. It's a good one!! :)

-Gichin Funakoshi

Yeah, my mom will get me to retell the episode to her if she misses one. I like to watch the show and find out the secrets that way, but she says if it's a good story she can watch it many times and not be bored and isn't ruined for her by my telling her what happened.